Thursday, November 26, 2009

What A Busy Week!!!

Holy Mother Jesus,this & next week got a lot task to do...Fxxx la!!!

Next Wednesday exam, next Thursday assignment submission day & the last day for the week Friday assignment submission day also...damn stress now

But after this & next week then will feel more relax...the 1st thing I need to do is watch New Moon & Avatar with my friend...

Don't know why recently I feel my heart a bit chaos...Maybe I meet a girl I fall in love (HER)...
Maybe people who view my blog feel curious about HER...
HER is a girl that straightforward,playful & a bit fierce...haha,hope she don't view my profile...
Hope to chase HER but not brave enough to chase HER...Maybe I scare HER will reject me...

Haiz,time up...Time to do my task now...Will update my blog as soon as possible...

1 comment:

  1. aiyo...finish ur assignments n exams then chase her lor....
    must b brave....苏州过后无艇搭啊!

    ReplyDelete